Re: TI-H: Copyrights

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Copyrights

Steve they are simply relating this topic the fact that if everybody
couldn't have the same design but maybe slightly different the list wouldn't
exist at all!  We would be not sharing ideas with others about.....
say.....the IR link.  This thing I believe was a conbined effort of many
people.....  Just let them finsh this.  It should be over now anyway.
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware