TI-H: Copyright,John Fraser

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Copyright,John Fraser

This has to stop!  I need to move on.  I did what they watned me to and I
hope everything is okay now.  Some people do have strong opions about the
copyright and how it should be okay and I guess I would like it that way.
If not the new name will hopefully be the Exium EuP or The Exium uP.  Every
letter about it will include info on the web page from bryan and credit for
all of his and the design of the drivers work.  You may continue the wars
but just so you know I'm out of the wars.
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware