Re: TI-H: Copyrights

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Copyrights

Grant Stockly wrote:

> To properly copyright something, you have to first get the name of your
> buisness down with the US (about $15) then register Exium with HappyWare
> ($50)

	sorta ture..  To properly copywrite something all you need to do is put
copywrite (c) 1997,<Your name>
All rights reserved
That's legal in every country around the world!  That's it...  Of course
anybody can steal you work sell it for a million dollars and they won't
owe you crap!..  To be able to sue in the United States you have to
register it.  I think it costs 15 buck..  In order to sue you have to
registure it (I think) 6 weeks before the infringement or 3 months after
creation..  Here is the page I got the info from
http://www.benedict.com/
Has a lot of info...

Pellaeon
gramps@wf.net