TI-H: Funny thing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Funny thing

>Brand names can at least be restricted (maybe copyright) which is why
>Apple computer had to pay Apple recording studios for the company name
>and McIntosh Labs for the name Macintosh!

The name Apple had to be transfered from the beatles.  Their song was "Apple".
The beep sound "SOSUMI" came from when the macintosh tried to get sound in.
The beatles complained that they were trying to infringe what they had
already done with "Apple.  So the apple guys named the first sound they
came out with, "SOSUMI" or "SO SUE ME!"

hehehe

>>Hello! I've been reading the messages on the EuP that hass been
>'created/updated' by a few people recently, and I'm getting a little
>tired with getting 5-10 messages with everybody arguing over who has

you aren't the only one