TI-H: Copyrights

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Copyrights

I said the Exium was copyrighted by John Frasier. That is true. It is
his brand name and he has as much right to call every EuP he builds, an
Exium EuP. It's the same as a Compaq PC or a DELL PC or an IBM PC. All
are PC's with similar, sometimes IDENTICAL hardware with minor
modifications, yet they have the legal right to slap their brand name on
it. I WILL DEFEND the current US copyright LAWS to their FULLEST by
defining them to the BEST of MY abilities.

>John didn't say the design was copyright him.  Some one else did.
>
>>Grant Stockly wrote:
>>
>>> Bryan owns the copyright to the schematic.  He said people could
>>> change it,
>>> but he still owns the copyright to it.
>>>
>>> If you were to change the monitor card in your computer (or
resistors
>>> on
>>> the EuP) could you copyright the computer?

>>   John; it seems to me that if you are looking for fame in this list
>>and want to copyright something then you should design something
>>YOURSELF! Why not continue your work on the RF-link; I remember you
HAD