Re: TI-H: EuP and 85 questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EuP and 85 questions

The EuP 8x drivers are incompatible with the Eup that everyone sells.  Wait
and I might release the EuP II with a headphone port and amplifier.  Up to
4 MEGS can be used with the speaker version.  5 without.  Not ready yet.  I
am making the drivers for the 8x calcs and they will come out when I get my
Ti85 in a few days.

Grant