Re: TI-H: Extender uP Spinterface Cartridge AVALIABLE with MMOD packs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grant Stockly wrote:

> Bryan owns the copyright to the schematic.  He said people could
> change it,
> but he still owns the copyright to it.
>
> If you were to change the monitor card in your computer (or resistors
> on
> the EuP) could you copyright the computer?
>
> >Exium copyright © 1997 John Frasier

   John; it seems to me that if you are looking for fame in this list
and want to copyright something then you should design something
YOURSELF! Why not continue your work on the RF-link; I remember you HAD
said you were working on it. I can give you everything I worked out and
let you figure a way to build it which shouldn't be to hard if you know
how to look through a LOT of data sheets. I will continue the work
myself next time I'm free (This winter I should be able to finish it if
you don't want to do it).