TI-H: Extender uP Spinterface Cartridge AVALIABLE with MMOD packs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Extender uP Spinterface Cartridge AVALIABLE with MMOD packs

Hello!

I have finaly finnished my design for a SPinTerface EuP!!!

I won't be ordering the PICs till I have a few people wanting them, but
I will order everything else soon. I will probably charge $50 for a
complete starter system that includes the EuP and one MMOD. MMODs are
$20 each ($25 if you purchase one alone, but additional ones are again
$20).

The system requires that a SPinTerface port be installed. I don't make
link versions because the link port is flimsy and the cables break too
often. I'm sticking to making them for the SPinTerface port only.

If you have built your own SPinTerface port, tell me and I'll send you
an EuP SpinTerface cart. Don't just send money, email me at
richfiles1@hotmail.com and include EuP or ORDERS in the SUBJECT or I may
not respond immediately. When I get to it, I'll email you back to let
you know to send the money. I accept checks or money orders. I do not
recomend sending cash though the mail. I would use United States Postal
Service (Post Office) and send it insured. Shipping is approximatly $5
(I insure it sending it back too!).

For those who don't know what these MMODs are, they are tiny Memory
MODules that plug into the EuP cart. This makes the EuP capable of
having memory added without needing to take it appart to switch the
delicate chips or building a whole new one! $20 compared to $50 if you
run out of memory! That is why the MMOD is important to this design. The
MMOD also makes the EuP cart possible, because the Memory chip couldn't
fit inside, so I made it external. The interchangable carts are great.
It uses Brian's PIC and Driver with MODIFIED hardware. Will work great!

If you don't have a SPinTerface port installed on your calc, I'll do it
for $20 (I'll discount it to $15 because you are already paying
shipping). I have parts to build many SPinTerfaces, and the parts,
except the PIC are overnight delivery, so I just need to know how many
PICs to order and I'll stary sending EuP Spinterface Carts!

NOTE: the Exium may be using the MMODs as well. There was an arrangement
made, allowing Happyware to use the MMOD design in the Exium uP and the
EuP clone. This means that MMODs from him should work in my EuP's and
MMODs from me will run in his (standardized!!!). The MMODs will also
work in my up comming Expander II SPinTerface Cart (you must reformat it
for the EII Cart to recognize it though)

PS. LAY OFF THE GUY! He modified the design and said it used bryans
driver, He didn't know he needed more than that!

Fore more info, please look at Bryan's www page:
http://www.flash.net/~bryanr/extend/

The TI-82,83,85, and 86 drivers aren't done,
so only get one if you have a TI-92. The MMODs
allow you to use ONE EuP however with MULTIPLE
calcs, so if you have a 92 and another, and someone
announces that a driver will be completed soon, don't
order 2. Order 1 and an extra MMOD.

EuP copyright © 1997 Brian (forgot his last name)
SPinTerface copyright © 1996-1997 Richard Piotter
Exium copyright © 1997 John Frasier
MMOD copyright © 1997 Richard Piotter
Expander II copyright © 1997 Mel Tsai

Hey, I don't want to have any problems (;

Richard Piotter

E-Mail:
richfiles1@hotmail.com
richfiles@usa.net