RE: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

> Isnt the LCD screen Glass, I am not sure (I had to get dust out 4 months
> ago) If it is Glass NOTHING BUT A DIAMOND TIPPED-SOMETHING CAN HARM THE LCD.

  No, NO OTHER GLASS.  Dont'cha love generaliztion out of context?
  It's quite easy to scratch glass.  If you don't believe me, try a
screwdriver in the corner of a window pane.

___Dan_Knapp____The_Mauve_Baron______________________Beep Blip Bonk_______
<dankna@bergen.org><dankna@brain.mics.net> http://users.bergen.org/~dankna
Visit rec.games.video.classic and find out about Pac-Man's contemporaries!
Memo to self:  Turn computer off before removing ROM.