Re: TI-H: clock and date???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: clock and date???

no, more than 4 pins.  If you look at the schematics for the SPinterface
2 of the pins must be shorted in order to atain a closed circuit, nice
little feature.

The unit (I think) also has 2 power lines.  One direct from the
batteries at 6 volts and anothr regulated from the low-dropout 5v
regulator from national, that brins the count up to 7 I belive.

Your comment regarding the ground lines is questionable, as well.  I am
not an electronis genus or anything but I belive it would at least be a
good idea to keep the lines for calc data seperate from the powered
lines (correct me if I'm wrong), bringing the count up to 8.

I am not an expert on this, so my resoning most likely has some flaws
that have not been noticed by the reminits of my decaying brain.
--
Disclaimer: My mind is so fragmented by random excursions into a
wilderness of abstractions and incipient ideas that the

Follow-Ups: References: