Re: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

Mines glass..  and scratched...  And I'm sorry if my page is a joke...
The page your looking at is under construction...  It sucks I know..  I
uploaded a newer copy to my server about a week ago..  Problem is my
server hasn't updated it yet...  I plan to move to another server at the
end of the month..  It should be a lot better....

Pellaeon
gramps@wf.net