Re: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

I can't believe this is an issue with ANYONE... including someone with
little brothers and no concentration what-so-ever... you want to know
how to get dust off of any ti-8x... unscrew the screws from the
back...(including the back up battery, don't be dumb back up first)...
then run the top down the side... opening the calc... if done right...
which is hard NOT to... the calc will POP!! open.... then take the cover
the rest of the way off... there are screws holding the LCD in place...
like two on the sides I think... unscrew them and fold the LCD down...
all you have to do so that you don't brake the wires is fold... it won't
brake... I PROMISE... (unless you are a DUMB ASS)... take a PAPER TOWEL
and wipe off the screen... DUH!!!! no pencil... pin... dimond...
chemical solution... large heat gun... your tongue... not even your dead
grandmothers wig.... JUST A PAPER TOWEL.... ITS DUST IT WON'T HURT
YOU!!!.... then fold the screen back up align the screws and screw it
back in... pop the top back on my sliding the top part into the hooks
and pressing down on the rest... (we should all know how)... screw it
back together... transfer the back up file and look your screen is clean

:)

MAndersen@dhvx20.csudh.edu

ps this is not a flame... its a reality check...

This letter has been brought to you from the board of people tierd of
time wastes... the BOPTOTW in no way is responsible for anything your
little brother does to your calculator... if he screws it up... shoot
him!!!... i did...