Re: TI-H: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

>he also makes it look like he designed it, and gives no credit to bryan
>or a link to his page.........shady

Now, that message was sent before we had a talk.  He recognized that he
wasn't supposed to and is changing that.  Check his page.  He (I think) is
only going to make 10 of them called the EuP, and sell them.  Then I think
he and i will work on making a driver so that Speakers and the EuP can be
used at the same time.

Grant Stockly

It is over.  He is a good guy.