Re: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

Yes, I do have good watches and yes they do have scratches and yes the
front is plastic coated, I have tried to scratch glass over and over. I
just dont have thge power.

BTW, What joke page (he knows who)

> 	Only a diamond or tuscon <SP?> carbide will cut glass...  BUT most
> anything will scratch it....   Look at your watch...   If it's a good
> one the face is glass...  Have any scratches on it?  You probably
> do...   Ran into any diamonds recently??

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Guy, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: