RE: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

Why is this such a big deal.  either open it or go through the front.  who
cares.  this letter is now 10K!  The safest is the front which I suggest if
you are new with hardware.  The more dangerous way might be better if you
have expirience wiht. Also you might have trouble with the cover if you have
a older one.  My friends seem to be harder than mine.  It's your choice.
Just if people could stop about yelling at people then we could talk about
all the other great things on this list.
-=-=-==-=
John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the EuP
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware

----------
> From: Christopher Kalos <raptorone@stuytech.com>
> To: "'ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org'" <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
> Subject: RE: TI-H: Re: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.
> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 17:12:34 -0500
>
> I'm perfectly comfortable opening up my calc at any point in time.
However, I have a few little brothers who don't understand what it means to
knock before entering, and even a ringing phone can ruin one's
concentration.  Now, do you want to put a HOLE in your 85's board by being
startled at the wrong time, or do you want to pry off the dust cover in a
matter of seconds and clean it out in such a way that is supported by TI
itself?