Re: TI-H: Expander SF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Expander SF

all i can tell you is that i had the same problem and i also tryed it on
several ti85's.....and it wouldent work.
when i asked mel he said it was a bad linkport....bullshit.
it was a bad chip...i bought a new chip from someone switched it with my
old one and every thing worked great. if all the connections are good
and it wont work on any 85 you try....then its a bad component somewhere