Re: TI-H: AC plug?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AC plug?

I build ones that plug into the SPinTerface Port. I don't have it on my
page though since My job takes too much time from my life. It will be
there some day, but when I know not. E-mail me for info, but my page has
some stuff in the SPinTerface FAQ that gives enough info to build it.
Use 6v, 150mA or LESS! Use ground and the lower activation pin for the
connection, don't insert or remove with power on or you risk losing or
corupting memory.

>hmmm
>I saw the reply on warranties mentioning something about an AC plug.
>Anybody know if there are plans, or premade ones?

Richard Piotter

E-Mail:
richfiles1@hotmail.com
richfiles@usa.net