Re: TI-H: A bizarre concoction of semmingly unrelated quips all linked

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: A bizarre concoction of semmingly unrelated quips all linked together in one message

Yeah, I was just joking.  Sarcasm doesn't always type well.  I tried to
imply it by saying FAQ(of lies)  and the borderline psychotic winking man
picture ;~}
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

On Sat, 8 Nov 1997 19:59:11 -0700 gussie@alaska.net (Grant Stockly)
writes:
>Larry, I know that you can do things other than link with calcs.
[cut]
>I hope you are just jokeing.  If not, ask and I will give you some
>sites to
>look at.
>
>Grant Stockly
>

>>Hey I was over at ti.com lokking at the FAQ (of lies).  Did you know
>that
>>the link port uses a nonstandard routine that makes using it for
>purposes
>>other than linking impossible. ;~}
[cut]