TI-H: TI-92 512k Memory Extender is Available!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-92 512k Memory Extender is Available!

The EuP or Extender uP is finally available!  I am shipping the first batch
next Saturday and will be making more as supplies last.  The price will be
$45 complete with a case, battery cable (9v snap on), 1 512k EEPROM chip,
and power switch.  Pictures (of the shipping version) will be available
soon on my web site soon!  The capability to use your ParaLink is on the
way too.  So, if you would like a EuP, please send me your e-mail address
and I will get back to you as soon as one is available.

Fore more info, please look at Bryan's www page:
http://www.flash.net/~bryanr/extend/

Thankyou for your time,
Grant Stockly

NOTE:  I will sell them as a first come first serve basis.  Sending me your
address is just a way to get in line.  If you don't follow through, I will
go to the next person.

NOTE #2:  The TI-82,83,85, and 86 drivers aren't available at this time, so
only get one if you have a TI-92.