Re: TI-H: A bizarre concoction of semmingly unrelated quips all linked

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: A bizarre concoction of semmingly unrelated quips all linked together in one message

So I guess that an 96 is on the way?
Patrick

Larry G Currie wrote:

> Hey I was over at ti.com lokking at the FAQ (of lies).  Did you know that
> the link port uses a nonstandard routine that makes using it for purposes
> other than linking impossible. ;~}
>
> Also, they have Acrobat versions of the manuals for all who are
> interested.
>
> It appears they have removed the "download a big picture of this
> calculator" option from the site.  I used it to grab the 92, and convert
> it to a 96, an awesome picture.  Does anyone know where to download
> pictures of the calculators.
>
> -Larry C
> Larry1492@juno.com

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"