Re: TI-H: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Dust behind the screen. Yes , it happens.

Sure simply remove the cover and either get a new one or clean it and put it
back on! Simply as that.

John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the Exium and Exium Pro?
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://surf.to/happyware