Re: TI-H: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hard Drive for the 92 is ready!

>Are the harddrive and Ir-link working for the Ti-82?
The 'Hard Drive' or formally called the EuP, aren't ready for the 82 yet.
Once I port the driver for the 83, the 82, 85, and 86 will be simple.  The
IR link, yes, it works.  It is dependant on the calculator for the data and
protocall, all the chip does is encode and decode the data to and from
modulated light.  At least thats how it works on one of the IR links...  I
can give you a better anwser when you specify what hardware exactually you
are talking about.

>If someone have some hardware for the Ti-82 please E-mail..
Again, I don't know what kind of hardware you are talking about.
Headphones?  IR links?  Tell me what you already know so I can try, or
others, to tell what you don't have.

I am makeing a special-work at school for just the Ti-82...
Special work?  I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are talking about.