TI-H: IR-link!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IR-link!

Hello my friends! I been out for a while (Becuse of programming!). But now
I'm here again. First I had some problems updating my softwaresystem on my
IrPIC. But soon my whole system will work really good. People had ask:
Which Irlink is the best. Well how should we now? The only thing I can do is
to give you descriptions and data on my Irlink.
What I'm working on is that it should have a rather fast file-transfer
system (1-1,5 Kbps(Whith a component I have found 3,3 Kbs)). How fast is
yours Sami Khawam? I have already a system which is working around the
change-stat-send system. But I have planed for a long time that the both
system should be used by the same link ( with one switch! ). My system will
go with any protocol which waits. I going to make it work with the I2C which
is a very good protocol!
On my irlink I have a pointing-system which increasing the range! It's
working like this:
1. A LED will tell if the Ir is working.
2. The LED starting to flash if it's a bad connection.
3. The LED will go dark if there is no connection.

With this system you can point precisely on a longer distance!
There is things that Sami Khawam said that I doubt. But I think that his
link is quite good.
You can look at the my scheme on my homepage: http://www.dalnet.se/~pea (
Its on the link TI85-projekts (It's not so visible!)).

Per-Erik Anndersson
pea@dalnet.se