Re: TI-H: Screen and H2O problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Screen and H2O problems

Same here i've only seen it happen on an 85... and that took like 1000
drops to do it... i think i've dropped my 86 like 10 times sinse i got
it oct 1... hehe my birthday... cool... and no problems except dinged
sides... maybe its select ti's... like onese with crappy parts or
something... hehe sorry people... its possible...

MAndersen@dhxv20.csudh.edu