TI-H: Other TI equipment

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Other TI equipment

Well, I have a new challenge:  the PS-6500 organizer from TI.  After about ten months of faithful service, it died today.  complete mem reset, and whenever I try to input a new address/appointment, it starts to spit out garbage.  On one attempt, it started to beep until I removed BOTH lithium cells (it uses the two as the only power, so one backs up the other.).  I have no idea what CPU it uses, and I'm probably sending it in (it's still under warranty) instead of cracking open a $150 device that I'll bet next to no one knows about.
	Also, it has a strange serial link system (5 pin contacts on a cradle that plugs into the serial port), which might prove useful if I can do a memory dump to possibly get some information back.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group