RE: TI-H: Parallel link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Parallel link

-> > I don't know what the diodes are exactly, my friend made it for me
-> and > until I used it on my computer it was great.
->
-> What type of computer do you have?  The parallel link sometimes
-> doesn't work if
-> you have a fast computer.  I have a P90 and mine works fine, but
-> YMMV.  You may
-> want to get an I/O card from a 286 or something, or change the mode
-> of your parallel port in the BIOS.  (i.e. change it std.)

I have an Amstrad-brand IBM 286.  I have no idea how to access the BIOS
as my computer doesn't have a legnthy detailed start-up.   Do you think
it may help to get another I/O card?

Follow-Ups: References: