Re: TI-H: TI-MOUSE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-MOUSE

->       This may sound a bit farfetched, but I just read an e-mail from
-> a
-> guy complaining about OS-85's size, and saying, it's not wothit
-> without a mouse.  So I was just kinda suggesting/asking if anyone
-> could possibly create an adapter, and shell to plug your mouse into
-> the link port.  That way, you could navigate around the shell with
-> your mouse.  And instead of a list of programs on the calc, having an
-> icon that you could diplay with the program name underneath it.

The calculator barely has any memory, why waste it on silly icons and
mouse drivers when games are becoming more memory abusive and graphical?
It's an interesting idea but until it becomes easier to increase the
amount of memory easily, I would say that it has to wait.