TI-H: Linking Speed - was Re: Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Linking Speed - was Re: Modem

I'm the one who dsigned the PICLink (see my page). THe
current problem is the the computer is sending data to
fast( at 9600 bps); When the PIC is still sending a byte
to the calc, the computer starts sending the next byte.

I wanted to know the fastest speed the calc can handel,
I used my computer to mesure it ( a parallel link, the
calc was runnig TALK), and I found that it was something
like 2500 bps! I don't know where is the problem, maybe
at the program that is runnig on the calc, TALK, (with
ZTerm it was even slower), or maybe at my calc?

--
Sami Khawam
sKhawam@bigfoot.com