Re: TI-H: Multimaster I2C routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Onceler wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea about what TI thinks about all of this stuff
> around the ti-85... like the networking.. i mean it would be great for
> them they could sell it as an educational tool... solid ti 85 or 92
> networks in the class room for seeing and understanding the text or
> graphs... that would be cool... getting your homework in a *.85g file
> instead of some piece of paper...

Until a wireless link has been built, networking with TI's is quite
clumsy, so I don't think it interests TI that much. And they're still
only calculators, they're not very good for any serious use outside of
their intended purpose.

If this networking ever gets into real applications, we could see what
they think about it...

-Ozone

--
*** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone