TI-H: Speaker again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Speaker again

Hello!

Excuse me to bore you again with my awful questions, (i say that because i
can't for the moment answer to yours!)... Here is the queston

Is there a risk to damage the TI92 or 85 in using incorrectly the i/o port ?
Is it important to know the + and the - for a speaker?
That's all for the moment

Thanks,

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OO  Johannes EVA                      OO
OO  20 rue du vieux marche aux grains OO
OO  67000 STRASBOURG                  OO
OO  FRANCE                            OO
OO  e-mail : "evajohannes@chez.com"   OO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO