Re: TI-H: Questions for NEW FAQ

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Questions for NEW FAQ

On Sat, 5 Jul 1997, Eli Allen wrote:

> about the 82:
> If you have info about the separate 85 asm shells how come you don't cover
> the two asm shells for the 82? (O-shell and Ash)

They have been added to the structure. But I need questions/answers for
them. Of course I will monitor the lists, but there may be "old"
frequently asked questions that should be out in.

> about the 86:
> TI released info about asm on the 86?  Also, will you include info about
> the built in assembler? (like how to use it because the instruction booklet
> doesn't help)

I will include frequently asked questions about asm programming on the 86.
Will probably create a "built-in" subsection for the 83 and 86.

> I look forward to seeing this new FAQ and hope it encourages people to
> start programming in asm for the 86 and 82.

Thanks for your support. Now I really need q&a's for all sections. Please
help me

--
Henrik Edlund
piett@piett.com