Re: TI-H: TI-MOUSE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-MOUSE

>The mouse would have to be connected to the link port, but AFAIK you
>can't have both the Expander and another device connected to the link
>port at the same time.

	I'm not familiar with the Expander design, but I think it should be
	possible to add a mouse port to it. At least to the uC-expander.

>But the real problem is that I don't think a mouse would be very useful
>in a calculator, at least if you consider the technical modifications
>that would need to be done. There are much more interesting projects

	Well, I connecting a pc-mouse to ti should be quite trivial. All you
	would have to do would be converting the RS232 voltage levels to ttl.
	Or if you used a bus-mouse you wouldn't have to do even that.

Follow-Ups: References: