Re: a85: Re: TI-H: Why make hardware upgrade? CMPRS!!!

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: a85: Re: TI-H: Why make hardware upgrade? CMPRS!!!

Sounds good (close to double the expander space).  Why not build
compression into the expander?  Of course, by doing this you defeat the
purpose of the original poster (no expander to buy for more memory).

--
Jonathan Anderson
sarlok@geocities.com

"I can't be wrong - my modem is error correcting."