Re: TI-H: Reform - and my I2C drivers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Reform - and my I2C drivers

I am interested in the I2C drivers.  While I haven't done much at all
concerning TI (hardware or asm), I think I might do some experimenting
with I2C.  Even though it isn't very fast, there are still quite a few
things that can be done with relatively low bandwidth.  After all, the
82 and 85 only have ~28K of memory, so at 2KB/sec it takes ~14 sec to
transfer all memory.  On my computer with 24MB of RAM, an 850MB HD, and
a 245MB HD, it would take many hours (days) to transfer everything over
a modem.  So 2K/sec on a calculator is not too bad.

--
Jonathan Anderson
sarlok@geocities.com

"I can't be wrong - my modem is error correcting."