RE: TI-H: Reform - and my I2C drivers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Reform - and my I2C drivers

Osma, I was talking to you about the XI2C expander, since you were the only one who bothered to reply to me.  Once I figured out what I needed to do, I was planning on letting you know what I needed from the drivers, since when it comes to I2C interfacing, it still doesn't make much sense.
	Also, does Philips make an I2C radio transceiver?  if they do, we can kill two birds with one stone.  RF link and digital radio.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group