Re: TI-H: GPS Has anyone done it?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: GPS Has anyone done it?

I think it might be going overboard to actually make a GPS unit for the TI
expecially if you need a strong antenna that can actually receive the data
but how bout trying to make it simple like receiving the signal locally
like a tracer bug and with the right protocal, the TI will decipher the
information and give you the relative coordinates and distance from the
signal
transmitter to the unit on the TI. True it may not be good as finding your
location relative to the globe but it can be helpful if you knew where you
wanted the transmitter to be located.