TI-H: Mac and Intel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Mac and Intel

Sorry for those of you who are die hard Mac fans; in a recent meeting
with Intel; Apple did sign to agree that they want the new chipset that
will come out in 1999. This chipset has been announced for quite a
while; it is a joint project between Intel and HP to make a Dec Alpha
quality RISC chip (500mHz)... From what I read about this meeting; the
MacOS should become available for both platforms. I admit this might not
happen and much could happen in two years; however I think before you
jump down my throat you should make sure YOU know the facts as in this
case you did not... I recommend you look it up.

Follow-Ups: References: