Re: TI-H: Re: What is the TI network?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Grant Stockly wrote:

> You know, we (travis and I) have 3 different NT rpojects for the TI.  They
> are all differennt.  So don't say that it could be easier, becuase we have
> [easy], [medium], and [hard].  We will after christmas (maybe) be ready.
> The only reason its taking so long is because of school...
>
> Grant

The C stuff will be easy chessy, we really dont need to make this too
complicated. I still think we should ditch ethernet and sell induvidual
hubs, that way we dont have to program gay ethernet servers and clients
for the computers and calculators, i say we  make our own ethernet clone
protocal for the TI and put the server side stuff on the avr hub.