Re: TI-H: GPS Has anyone done it?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: GPS Has anyone done it?

Aaron A Anderson wrote:

> nice idea,  but who's satalite are you going to use??
>
>                         -Aaron Anderson

Ok guys listen up, on my boat i have a satalite atenna, it talks to 11
satalites via my gps... all you have to do i make a external GPS drive,
using a pic, or avr... hook up your antenna to the avr, details are weak
so bare with me, you will only need lat and long, and maybe a map if you
want to get fancy... now make a port going out of the avr and interface
it with your calculator... or you could go buy a cheap as $30 gps unit
and be normal.