Re: TI-H: Good Hardware Page/RF Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Good Hardware Page/RF Link

<<
 Up to date hardware page I'm not sure about. As for RF links; there is one
called RTlink I think that is a FAKE; it DOES NOT work. There is
 no known working one yet; however this does not mean it can't be done. If you
could get remote control car radio chips; you could easily
 design and built one; you just need two digital full duplex channels. >>

I've been looking to make an infrared link, with the possibilliy of making an
RF link... The problem with making an RF link is the fact that there would be
a significant amount of interference present, and i would assume that the
errors would be high.

=)
Dave