Re: TI-H: Serial Mouse?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Serial Mouse?

Now what you you all think of a detached touch screen?  Like a pad the
same size of the screen plugged into the link port so that when the
program reads in the voltage from the touch-screen the program can tell
exactly where you want to be on the screen and not where you are going.
that solves the problem of reading in constantly and having lag.  This
way the prog finds where you are only when it cares.  This would be
great for duck hunt or even organizational programs.  just read movement
from the link port.  A nicer idea would be to mount this ON the screen
but that would require more than I think is currently possible.  For all
I know this has already been done and I am just rambling.  I'm just full
of ideas...

-Ransacked