Re: TI-H: Sticking keys

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Sticking keys

Okay, I opened up the calc, and I cleaned out those keys.  Now it seems to
work fine.  The key looks a little like this:
   ____
_|____|_
(excuse the bad drawing ;)

What I did was clean around here:
V ____V
_|____|_

The keyboard is kinda weird, because all of the keys come out seperatly (and
can make quite a mess if you aren't careful.)  When you take off the main
board, make sure the screen is face down, so they don't all fall out at
once.