Re: TI-H: vacation prog problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 08:37 AM 12/12/97 -0700, you wrote:

>Uh, Pal, Eudora won't even build a X509 cert into it... They aren't
planning on a new version either. They are just hoping their
>profits will keep coming in; I've contacted them since the Lab here needs
it; but they refuse.

-=<Matt>=-
>P.S. I agree it's good for what you said; Netscape can't do that; but a
UNIX shell scipt PERL program could; easily... About 20
>lines of code...

I'm not sure what a X509 is (please explain, privately), but for PC
platform I believe it to be one of the best if not the best. The only thing
I have found that it doesn't do that I would like, is threading (for stuff
like this list). As for a new version, they just released the final version
of 4.0. I was a beta tester for builds 5 and 6.

Leif<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="http://www.0rdernet.com/Warped_Realities" eudora="autourl">http://www.0rdernet.com/Warped_Realities</a>/&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (2D/3D Graphics, electronics, TI85)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dedicated to providing you with more<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; information than you needed to know. <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; To email me, remove the z in my address&nbsp; -<br>