TI-H: vacation prog problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: vacation prog problem

* this might appear a bit of-topic, but you'll be lucky if it the
problem's solved *

I'm using a vacation program, that answers all my e-mails while I'm
abroad.
But now I joined TI-Hardware, so I think that when the program's on,
whenever I'll recieve a mail from the list, it will send a dummy message
back telling the whole group (read: you!) that I'm not here... I assume
you can also live without that info, so: HOW TO STOP THAT??? After all,
I don't want to quit the list when abroad, because I want to read all
the postings when I'm back again - on the other hand I want the vacation
program to run for all other (non-list) senders.

Help please - otherwise I'll just try it ;-)
Thanx, Philipp