TI-H: RF ICs from TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: RF ICs from TI

Ran across this in TI&ME newsletter... Didn't actually check it out yet
though..

TI Announces Family of Radio Frequency ICs for Wireless Personal
Communications

ALLAS (Dec. 1, 1997) -- A new family of radio frequency

RF) IC products, announced today by Texas Instruments,

urther establishes the company as a leading supplier of

igital signal processing solutions for wireless

ommunications. These RF ICs enable the TI Wireless

ommunications Business Unit to provide all the major

ystem blocks for digital cellular, Personal

ommunications Systems (PCS) and digital cordless phone

pplications. The introduction of RF ICs demonstrates

I's continued commitment to the wireless communications

arket as well as the company's ability to leverage its

stablished expertise in mixed-signal and analog

echnologies.

<http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/news/1997/97076a.htm>http://www.ti.com/sc/docs/n
ews/1997/97076a.htm

Leif<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="http://www.0rdernet.com/Warped_Realities" eudora="autourl">http://www.0rdernet.com/Warped_Realities</a>/&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; (2D/3D Graphics, electronics, TI85)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dedicated to providing you with more<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; information than you needed to know. <br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; To email me, remove the z in my address&nbsp; -<br>