Re: TI-H: Temperature sensor fix

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Temperature sensor fix

ok, No :)
it works fine if you use the right components ...its kind of pointless
if you have add and remove components during use :)
mine worked the first try....use a 10 uF 25v elecrolitc capacitor, and
the small switching diodes from radio shack, make good solder
connections...and it should work.
ive built a few of em...and so has richard, so keep on trying :)
also i eched a circut bord for  them, you might want to try that.