TI-H: Suggestion for Beginners

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Suggestion for Beginners

For all of you out there who are just starting out on electronics (like I am
:) and for all of you out there who think this is useful information, I
would like to reccomend you get something like a 200-in-one or 130-in-one,
or something in that series.  They're all avalible from Radio Shack, and I'm
sure you've all heard of them.

Why?  It makes a great breadboard.  The components are connected to springs
that are far away from the component (realitively) enough to make
connections easy, and the wires won't short each other.

These sets have an entire array of resistors, capacitors (Electrolytic  and
the other kind) Si and Ge diodes, switches, LEDs, etc.
I highly reccoment you get one, but that's just my opinion.