Re: TI-H: Question about the 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Question about the 92

>-> >I just want to know
>-> >more about the memory cards, because they don't need drivers,
>-> batteries >and such.  Could someone who lives somewhere where they
>-> sell the memory >cards tell me more about them please?
>->
>-> Well they do need drivers, batteries, *and* a complicated
>-> microprocessor-controlled interface...
>->
>-> -Mel
>
>I thought TI made them?  Why would they need drivers? (Or any of those
>other things)

Oh, if you're talking about the TI-92 II then it's not really a
"memory card" but rather an entire new 128k chip soldered to the main
board along with a new ROM module.  I'm not sure if they're gonna
release the rumoured ROM drop-in replacement module to upgrade current
92's.

-Mel
-The TI-Memory Expansion Homepage
-http://www.egr.msu.edu/~tsaimelv/expander.htm