TI-H: Buggy 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Buggy 83

I was running Aurora, Duckhunt, Tetris, Breakout, and a basic game on my 83, and it reset itself this morning.  I've been carrying it in my bag, and I've opened it once, not willing to enhance it until I see some kind of decent reason to install a spinterface.  Is it possible that I loosened something, or perhaps that it has something to do with temperature conditions?  I was in a more humid area than usual.  My TI's done some crazy things since before I opened it, leaving me somewhat confused.
I once turned it on, and after a second, the screen went crazy with a blinking static pattern until I pulled out the batteries to reset it.  I thought nothing of it until now.  It seems that the smallest jolt will reset the mem, and sometimes it won't even turn on until I open the battery case and close (without removing batteries).  Since I haven't done anything internally, I'm thinking about sending it back to TI, but I 'd like some input first.  The ROM version is 1.0600
Thanks for letting me ramble,
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com