TI-H: Homemade Parallel Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Homemade Parallel Link

What the hell...  I mad a parallel link and it worked fine, up untill last
week...  I was using connect-85 to do all my linking.  Now when I send
something, it shows that it sends the whole string (or backup) but then my
calc gets an error 35 Transmissin Link, and wont recieve.  I tried building
another parallel link, but I get the same problem.  I expiramented a bit,
only to find that I can send files to my computer fine, and can recieve
real numbers, and small strings...  What the hell is wrong?? (I have a
ti-85 with rom version 9.0.  It isn't turboed or anything)
Any help is appreciated...

-Noah
Toral The Etheral
I controll the lightning!